Premier driving school
Welcome to Maida Vale Driving school. We provide a reputableand profesional service that aims to give you the confidenceto pass your test and drive safely on london roads.
- Maida Vale driving school is a reputable and established driving schoolin central London.
- Whether you're a nervous beginner, experienced failure or simply looking fora refresher - our friendly approachable style will help you reach your goal.
- Our driving instructors are DSA approved and have helped manyLondoners pass their driving test successfully.
- We aim to provide expert personal tuition to guide you through both yourtheory and practical driving tests.
We provide driving lessons and tuition in west and central london.
Please contact us for details concerning the full area we conduct lessons.
Driving lessons can be a daunting experience to begin with; however they are important for discovering new found confidence and lifelong safe driving. Maida Vale Driving school aims to ensure that our students make a swift transition from getting into a car and driving first time to loving driving and passing your test.
Maida Vale driving school will provide you with the opportunity to experience the freedom that many drivers enjoy on the road today.
To ensure that all our learner drivers find the process fun and memorable, our driving instructors offer a refreshing approach to driving tuition that will make you feel relaxed and eager to get on the road!
Book your driving lessons with Maida Vale Driving School and you can enjoy:
- Driving tuition for either a full 1 hour or 2 hours.
- Experienced and friendly instructors.
- Intensive driving lessons.
- Motorway driving lessons.
- Boost your skills with pass plus.
- Additional discounts on block booking.
Central London Driving Lesson Prices
£24.00 per hour (manual car).
Tests are normally charged at £100 it may vary from centre to centre lesson normally starts 1hr 30min before commencing of test.
Block booking discount (payable in advance)
- £230.00 for 10 hour programme
- £440.00 for 20 hour programme
- £630.00 for 30 hour programme or more
- £150.00 for 6 hour Pass Plus course
Terms and Conditions
The Lessons shall be paid in advance of each lesson.
- If the pupil fails to give the instructor a minimum of two working days notice cancelling any lesson, the pupil shall be liable for the lesson fee respect of such lesson.
- All offers are subject to change without any notice.
- The course rates listed are for manual cars.
- All lesson bookings and cancellations must be notified by telephone during office hours, unfortunately we cannot accept notification by e-mail.
If you have chosen to undertake on-road driving tuition in a motor vehicle, this agreement is between you, and your Maida Vale Driving School Franchised Instructor (an ‘Instructor’). No contractual liability shall arise or subsist between you and Maida Vale Driving School.
The Instructor shall provide you with driving tuition at the rate per hour communicated to you from time to time. Prices for lessons may be reduced through marketing promotions or at the discretion of the instructor. Most on-road lessons are scheduled to last 2 hours, although in certain circumstances one-hour lessons are available depending on the instructor.
Maida Vale driving instructor's reserves the right to withdraw their car for tests without notice should the pupil prove not to be of a test standard. While your instructor will make every effort to ensure that the vehicle supplied for test will be fully road worthy and comply with all legal requirements at the start of the test, he/she cannot be held responsible for vehicle failure that occurs during the test and is not liable for consequential loss. Your instructor cannot be held responsible for test appointments cancelled by the DSA due to bad weather, sickness, staff shortages or other reasons. Such cancellations are beyond the control of your instructor and therefore the lesson fee and 'use of car' fee for the booked period will be charged.
Your instructor will advise you about claiming compensation from the DSA. Your instructor reserves the right to postpone lessons in certain circumstances i.e. dangerous weather conditions, mechanical breakdown or illness. In the event of postponement, fees paid in advance will be carried forward.
Maida Vale driving school reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the web site. It is your responsibility to review the web site terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions. Your use of this web site after a change has been posted will be deemed to signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions. We recommend that you print off and retain for your records a copy of these terms and conditions from time to time.
- “Maida Vale driving school was extremely professional; I had an international driving licence and needed a British one quickly. Maida Vale Driving school instructor advised me on the amount of lessons that I needed after an initial assessment. The instructor also booked my test for me, and i passed first time!”Tarig from Euston passed his test in July 2011
- “I started to take lesson only a few months ago with Maida Vale Driving School. My instructor was an excellent teacher, very patient and calm. I would strongly recommend Maida Vale Driving School." Abdul from Church Street passed his test in May 2011
- “My experience of learning to drive with Maida Vale Driving School has been very positive. I had an excellent instructor with many years of experience and flexibility when planning classes around my other commitments."Alex from Kilburn passed his test in February 2011
- “My instructor at Maida Vale Driving School was very friendly and made me feel very confident and comfortable during the lessons. I got the exact amount of lessons I needed, no more no less and I would defiantly recommend them to any new learner drivers!” Melissa from Lisson Grove passed her test in May 2011
- “English is not my first language, but thanks to my bilingual and very friendly instructor at Maida Vale Driving School I gained the confidence to learn to drive and take my test. The instructor accompanied me on the day of the test and was extremely professional and [patient when translating the Examiners instructions for me, without which I don’t think I would have been able gain the confidence to pass my test. I am very grateful for the personalised tuition that I received and I would defiantly recommend them to other learner drivers!” Tofozzul from Westbourne Park passed his test in May 2011
- “My previous driving instructor left me just as I booked my test! Fortunately I found Maida Vale Driving School, who guided me as my theory test was running out too! The instructor structured my lessons really well and helped me practice all the gaps that were left from my previous instructor. I was really impressed with the instructor who helped me to pass my test just before my theory ran out.” Olive from Lisson Grove passed her test in July 2011.
For more information, use the form to send us a message:
Maida Vale Driving School, © Copyright 2011, All rights reserved